Terms of Service For Copywriting Services
– AND –
Wisemont Language Services Emilia Korczynska of 26A Southend Road , Grays, England, UK, RM15 5NH
- The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
- The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Contractor (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
- The Client hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with the following services (the “Services”):
Provide services of:
– Content marketing strategy creation
- Needs analysis (analyzing the target audience,
previously employed content marketing strategy and
ROI, customer profile, interface between existing
marketing strategy and sales funnels, industry
- Deciding on the best forms of publication – types
of texts (articles, blog posts, worksheets, tutorials,
informercials, interviews, endorsements, social
media challenges etc.), media (written text, video,
infographics), channels (professional blogs, press
rooms, portals, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube,
Twitter etc.), and purpose (evergreen content, viral
content, back-link generating content);
- Creation of content publication schedules – titles
- Creation of content promotion strategy, content
recycling and repurposing;
- Creation of reader engagement strategy –
community building strategies (competitions,
- Results analysis and validation.
SEO optimized content creation
SEO optimized content creation, 65 GBP / 1000
Suggested volume per month: 4800 words (e.g. in
blog posts/ articles: 2 x week x 600 words);
Content marketing publication + dissemination /
- Publication of the texts according to schedule and
strategy: through newsletters, in newsrooms,
professional blogs and portals, on Social Media;
- Setting up content marketing automation
channels and systems (if required) – e.g. Hootsuite,
- Replying to comments and messages on Social
Media* (*up to 30 pcm, no longer than 600 words in
total, subject to further terms and conditions).
– The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Contractor hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
Term of Agreement and Commencement of Work
- The term of this Agreement (the “Term”) will begin (“Commencement of Work”) within 14 working days of the date of this Agreement and will remain in full force and effect indefinitely until terminated with a notice period as provided in this Agreement.
- In the event that either Party wishes to terminate this Agreement, that Party will be required to provide 30 days’ written notice to the other Party.
- In the event that either Party breaches a material provision under this Agreement, the non-defaulting Party may terminate this Agreement immediately and require the defaulting Party to indemnify the non-defaulting Party against all reasonable damages.
- This Agreement may be terminated at any time by mutual agreement of the Parties.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the obligations of the Contractor will end upon the termination of this Agreement.
- The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
- The Client will provide the Contractor with all necessary information for delivering the agreed work, including: answers to Content Marketing Needs Analysis – Client Questionnaire (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSchnOgfrqKNCuOmSrgs9OUlZXFNs_wBXaSeXrrtQiZnJ1X2Yw/viewform?usp=sf_link), logins and passwords to blogs and social media platforms, as well as Company logos and other requested branding materials and information within 7 working days of signing the present agreement.
- Failure to do so will result in postponement of the Commencement of Work by 1 day for each day that the client was late with providing the requested information.
- The contractor will endeavour to deliver work as soon as possible.
- The agreed timeframes will start from the time the Client gives the Contractor a final Work Order for each individual assignment.
- The Contractor may seek extension of the deadline by more than 2 hours at least 24 hours before the deadline. In the case the extension is not granted, and the assignment cannot be accomplished within the previously agreed deadline, the shall help the company to find cover to complete the assignment within the previously agreed deadline.
- The Contractor will not be held liable for delays due to Force Majeure, i.e. chance occurrence, unavoidable accident beyond control of the parties, such as sudden illness, grievance, accident or a natural disaster. In the case of a delay due to Force Majeure, The Contractor will undertake all reasonable efforts to offset the effects of the delay for the client.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in GBP.
- The Contractor will charge the Client for the Services as follows (the “Payment”): For agreed packages of services the Client will be billed monthly at the following rates per calendar month (select the applicable option by circling / underlining it):
Package 1: BASIC – 999 GBP/ month – includes: content strategy + social media management (up to 3 social media) + 4 blog posts x 600 words + 4 infographics
Package 2: Premium – 1750 GBP/ month – includes: content strategy + social media management (up to 5 social media) + 8 blog posts x 600 words + 8 infographics
Package 3: Custom – custom services billed individually at the following rates:
|Language review and correction incl. heavy proofreading
Content marketing strategy creation (1st month)
Content marketing strategy creation (each following month)
Content marketing text creation (in any language)
Content marketing text creation SEO optimized
Content marketing publication + dissemination / month
Infographic creation (1 inforgraphic)
Video voiceover, Webinar voiceover (30 min)
Webinars (incl. script + video recording)
The payment will be made to the Contractor’s British Bank Account or PayPal account in Pounds Sterling:
Wisemont Language Services
26A Southend Road , Grays, England, RM15 5NH, United Kingdom
Payments from the UK:
Payments from abroad:
Paypal address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoices submitted by the Contractor to the Client are due within 30 days of receipt.
- In case of late payment, the Contractor reserves the right to reduce the invoicing period to 14 days.
- In the event that this Agreement is terminated by the Client prior to completion of the Services but where the Services have been partially performed, the Contractor will be entitled to pro rata payment of the Payment to the date of termination provided that there has been no breach of contract on the part of the Contractor.
- The Contractor will be responsible for all income tax liabilities and National Insurance or similar contributions relating to the Payment and the Contractor will indemnify the Client in respect of any such payments required to be made by the Client.
Reimbursement of Expenses
- The Contractor will be reimbursed from time to time for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the Contractor in connection with providing the Services.
- All expenses must be pre-approved by the Client.
Penalties for Late Payment
- Any late payments will trigger a fee of 10.00% per month on the amount still owing.
- Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the business of the Client which would reasonably be considered to be proprietary to the Client including, but not limited to, accounting records, business processes, and client records and that is not generally known in the industry of the Client and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
- The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any confidential information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorised by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Agreement and will end on the termination of this Agreement except in the case of any Confidential Information which is a trade secret in which case those obligations will last indefinitely.
- All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property and related material, including any trade secrets, moral rights, goodwill, relevant registrations or applications for registration, and rights in any patent, copyright, trademark, trade dress, industrial design and trade name (the “Intellectual Property”) that is developed or produced under this Agreement, will be the sole property of the Client. The use of the Intellectual Property by the Client will not be restricted in any manner.
- The Contractor may not use the Intellectual Property for any purpose other than that contracted for in this Agreement except with the written consent of the Client.
- The Client agrees that the Contractor may use the Intellectual Property in parts or whole for further projects under the present contract, recruitment and training purposes, and for other justified reasons that do not infringe the copyright, confidentiality of personal data or business of the Client.
- In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
- All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties via email to
- TrackTime24 by inEwi sp. z o.o.
- email@example.com Wisemont Language Services Emilia Korczynska
26A Southend Road , Grays, England, RM15 5NH
- firstname.lastname@example.org Wisemont Language Services Emilia Korczynska
or to such other address as either Party may from time to time notify the other.
- Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective directors, shareholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
- The client will provide the contractor with all necessary information to perform the work to the expected standard.
- The contractor will undertake any amendments necessary for the work to be of the expected standard free of charge; further amendments will be billed at the hourly rate of 30 GBP/ 1000 words.
- The agreement will take effect upon signing or within another time period if agreed otherwise;.
Modification of Agreement
- Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party digitally or an authorised representative of each Party, and sent to the authorised email address with acknowledgement of receipt on both ends.
Time of the Essence
- Time is of the essence in this Agreement. The Contractor may seek an extension or variation of this Agreement with the prior written consent of the Client.
- The Contractor may assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement with the prior written consent of the Client.
- The Contractor may assign performance of its obligation under this agreement to third parties without the prior written consent of the Client provided the Client will be held liable for meeting all the expected quality standards and all the other provisions of this agreement.
- It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
- This Agreement will enure to the benefit of and be binding on the Parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators and permitted successors and assigns.
- Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
- Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
- The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.