Part-time Junior Translation Manager (part-time, remote work)
Wisemont Language Services, a growing language services company is currently looking for a Junior Translation Project Manager (part-time, remote work) for the summer with the opportunity to progress to a permanent role afterwards.
- assigning work sent by clients to translators;
- responding to client requests in a timely manner;
- supervising translators at all stages of the project;
- helping source new translators for larger projects
- timely delivery of each project
- quality control of the delivered work
- keeping records of each translation project in accordance with company standards
- assisting with marketing / sales activities during quiet periods
- Attractive commission-based salary (10% of project profit)
- Opportunity to gain Translation Project Management experience
- Opportunity to progress to a permanent Translation Manager Position
- Flexible work from home – or anywhere where you have the internet access!
- Opportunity to gain sales and marketing skills
- Full professional competence in English
- High availability within business hours UK time
- Willingness to work in non-standard hours
- High reliability to respond to requests in timely manner (within 30 minutes approx.)
- Reliable internet connection
- Good IT skills (google suite, social media)
- Experience in project management will be a plus
- Excellent time management skills
- Responsibility and professional demeanour
Full training will be provided.
To apply, send your CV and a short cover letter to:
Title: Translation Project Manager
We will contact selected candidates within 7 days.